KARYA ILMIAH

Pengarang
Pupung Puspa Ardini
Subjek
- Pendidikan
Abstrak
The purpose of this study is to determine the correlation between the use of audio-visual learning media and children's listening skill at Group B of kindergarten in Bone Bolango Regency, Gorontalo. Employing a quantitative correlational method, this study involved 30 kindergarten children as the population and sample; total sampling technique was applied. Further, the data were collected from the observation. The results of the study and statistic calculation show a correlation coefficient rcount=\pmb0.590 in which the value of \pmbrtable = 0.361, meaning that the utilization of audio-visual learning media determines 34.81% of the listening skill. The remaining 65.19% is determined by other factors excluded in this study. This is to say that Ho is rejected and accepts H a ,or in other words, the research hypothesis “there is a correlation between the use of audio-visual learning media and children's listening skill at group B of kindergarten in Suwawa Selatan Sub-district., Bone Bolango Regency” is accepted.
Penerbit
IEEE 2019 5th International Conference on Education and Technology (ICET)
Kontributor
Author
Terbit
2019
Tipe Material
PROSIDING
Identifier
-
Right
Electronic ISBN: 978-1-7281-4908-0 USB ISBN: 978-1-7281-4907-3 Print on Demand(PoD) ISBN: 978-1-7281-4909-7
Berkas ini telah didownload sebanyak 17 kali
Download