SCIENTIFIC WORK

Author
Zuchri Abdussamad
Subject
- Ilmu Sosial
Abstract
Improvement of employees’ performance at government agencies can be done in several ways, for instance, through giving appropriate compensation, motivation, creation of conducive work environment, and through education and training. In addition, comfortable work environment, coordination and communication are factors supporting the performance of the employees in order to reach goals and objectives decided. This research was conducted to find out to what extent the influence of communication climate in an organization on the employees’ performance at Industry, Trade, Cooperation, Small and Medium Enterprise and Investment Agency of Gorontalo city. This research uses survey method and correlational analysis. The result from this research expected to develop employees’ performance development model through organizational communication climate. This research revealed that there was a significant influence of organizational communication climate toward the employees’ performance at the agency of at the Industry, Trade, Cooperation, Small and Medium Enterprise and Investment of Gorontalo city. Through a simple linear regression formula of Y=21.811 + 0.359 X and the correlation value of 0.476 and the determinant coefficient of 0.227 which means that there was a significant influence of organizational communication climate toward the employees’ performance of 22.7% and the rest 77.3% was influenced by other factors that were not investigated in this research.
Publisher
Asia Pacific Journal of Multidisciplinary Research
Contributor
Publisher: Lyceum of the Philippines University-Batangas
Publish
2015
Material Type
LAPORAN PENELITIAN
Right
-
This files has been downloaded 593 times
Download